Iako je cijepljenje dokazano visoko učinkovito i danas jedini alat protiv COVID-19 bolesti, u Hrvatskoj je još uvijek značajan broj skeptika prema cijepljenju i anti- vaksera.
Navodimo samo neke zablude koje se šire i na žalost prihvaćaju.
1. P.Rajak et al.: Understanding the cross-talk between mediators of infertility and COVID-19, Reproductive Biology, 21/4, Dec. 2021.
2. WHO 2021.: Do COVID vaccines affect pregnancy, fertility or period? We asked the World Health Organization.
3. Royal College of Obstetriticians & Gynaecologists: COVID-19 vaccines, pregnancy and breastfeeding, 11 October 2021.
4. Women, s Health Research Cluster 2021: COVID-19 vaccines and Infertility: Fact or Fiction?.
5. CDC Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 2021: COVID-19 Vaccines for People Who Would Like to have a Baby.
6. Li et al: Impact of COVID-19 on female fertility: a systematic review and meta_analysis protocol; BMJ Open 2021, 11:e045524
7. The royal Australian and New Zeland College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists: COVID-19 Vaccination in Pregnant and Breastfeeding Women and those planning Pregnancy, 18 August 2021.
8. Iacobucci G.Covid_19: No evidance that vaccines can affect fertility, says new guidance BMJ.2021;372:n509.DOI;101136/bmj.n509.
9. Gonzales DC, Nassau DE, Khodamoradi K et al.Sperm Parameters Before and After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination.JAMA. 2021;326(3):273-4.DOI: 10.1001/jama2021.9976.
10. Kumar V, Kaur M. COVID-19 Vaccine and Male Fertility. Urol J. 2021 08/04; 18:6897. DOI:10.22037/uj.v18i6897.
11. Snook ML, Beigi RH, Legro RS, et al. Should women undergoing in vitro fertilization treatement or who are in the first trimester of pregnancy be vaccinated immediately against COVID-19. Fertil Steril. 2021 Jul; 116(1):16-24. DOI10.1016/j.fertnstert.2021.05.083.
12. American Society for Reproductive Medicine. ASRM, ACOG and SMFM Issue Joint Statement Medical Experts Continue to Asset that COVID-19 Vaccines Do not Impact Fertility [Intenet]. America, 2021. [cited 17 August 2021].
13. Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. COVID-19 Vaccines pregnancy and fertility [Internet]. UK,2021. [cited 17 August 2021].
14. World Health Organization. Episode #24 – Vaccine myths vs science [Internet]. Switzerland, 2021.